6th edition of the annual meeting with innovation for ICT teaching professionals
Organized and promoted by PUE, a national reference in training and official ICT certification, the 6th edition of the PUE Academy Day event consolidates itself as the annual event for the ICT educational community: teachers, area managers and directors of the country’s educational institutions.
PUE Academy Day, designed exclusively for the field of Education, maintains for another year its goal: to facilitate teaching in technology thanks to educational initiatives created to provide academic institutions with the teaching resources necessary to provide training and official ICT certification in the classroom.
The day will feature the participation and representation of multinationals and leading organizations in the technology sector such as: Microsoft, Cisco, Linux Professional Insitute – LPI, Cloudera, VMware®, Oracle and Red Hat.
WHOLE DAY AGENDA TO LEARN, PRACTICE AND BECOME CERTIFIED
This year’s agenda offers 18 activities distributed in different categories and proposals of added value:
- Workshops on technical and curricular solutions conceived for their applicability in the field of Education: Office 365, IoT Security, IA & Machine Learning, Docker, Open Shift, Python and Big Data Apache Hadoop.
- Presentation of the training programs and official certification, as an outstanding development of this new edition, in Ethical Hacking Associate of the EC-Council, Adobe ACA, Autodesk Certifications, Apps Development with Apple Swift and Development of videogames with Unity.
- Certification day through our PUE Mobile service, where event attendrees can meet and perform, free of charge, ICT certifications recognized worldwide: MOS, MTA, Linux Essentials, Ethical Hacking from EC-Council, Adobe, Autodesk and Apple Swift.
- Free access to official online self-training courses with registration to the event in any of its two modes: face-to-face or remote, forming part of the value proposal offered by PUE Academy Day. Associated with theme of the activities to be held, everyone who registers will have access to official online training in Python, Linux Essentials, Java, Oracle Databases and MOS Practice Test, MTA, Ethical Hacking, Adobe, Autodesk and more.
SUPPORT AND INSTITUTIONAL REPRESENTATION
A special mention for the institutional support, thanks to the presence of the Public Administration and leading multinationals in the technological world throughout the day, which turns the PUE Academy Day event in to a space where the key actors of IT Education in our country congregate: Employment, Education and Business.
Within this framework of collaboration and representation, highlight the initiative with which Javier Domínguez, CEO of PUE, will open the event, immediately after the institutional welcome by José Antonio Ufano, President and Director of Institutional Relations of PUE:
- Discussion table Promoting STEM Education: 9:20am to 10:00am. Moderated by Javier Domínguez, CEO PUE, and with participate from the Ministry of Education of Madrid, Microsoft, Cisco, Red Hat and Oracle, who will tell us about initiatives they are carrying out to encourage the scientific vocations of our students. The discussion table has a double objective. On the one hand, benefit by applying them in the classroom and on the other hand, to address the necessary collaboration between the Public Administration and the business world in order to promote STEM Education and, with this, to be able to reverse the current lack of interest with technological studies and its direct consequence in the lack of professionals in this sector.
CLOSING WORKSHOP: THE GREAT CHALLENGE OF BIG DATA. CONTINUOS INTEGRATION
The day will close with technical workshop on Big Data, of transversal interest and taught by Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO at PUE. Scenarios related to the integration and continuous deployments and their associated technologies will be adressed. Examples based on Docker about Kubernetes, Cloudera and Google Cloud Dataproc will be specifically looked at.
The state of maturity of continuous integration is a challenge thaht organizations often face and that also has an impact on Big Data applications. The aggravating factor in the continuous integration for Big Data platforms is the realization of end-to-end tests and the complexity of the testing infrastucture.
In this practical session, Sergio will show us how to reduce the costs and times for start-ups. Both through the use and taking advantage of the flexibility of the Cloud to create infrastructures of test environments as well as through the erection of clusters for temporary end-to-end tests.
- Free assistance. Limited spaces.
- Registration to the open event with two forms of participation: In person registration and registration for people who cannot attend but want to recieve post-event documentation.
- PUE Day 6th edition – 8th of May 2019 – Madrid: Informations and registration aquí
- Agenda of the event
- More information about the educational programs managed by PUE
- Web PUE Day previous edition – 17 April 2018
93 206 02 49
You will recieve updated information about the PUE world