The most innovative solutions on Big Data, DevOps, Cloud and NoSQL at the Innovation Hub Sessions event
On May 8th, Madrid will host the event Innovation Hub Sessions, designed and organized by PUE, a technology service company specializing in technologies that generate business value.
How to extract value from data for the benefit of organizations and their results will be the driving force of the day, aimed exclusively at professionals, presenting the latest and most innovative solutions in the areas of Big Data, Cloud, DevOps and NoSQL.
Innovation Hub Sessions aims to offer a space for experiences, networking and high-level technical sessions where companies can evaluate technologies and solutions for the digital transformation of their organizations.
Interested professionals can attend the event in face-to-face or streaming mode.
All you need to get the best from your data
The reference multinationals in the sector will not only accompany PUE, their partner and official integrator, but will actively participate by showing their proposals in real-time data analysis, continuous integration, machine learning, security in the Cloud, Apache Kafka and KSQL, among many other topics.
Under the slogan “All you need to get the best from your data”, the agenda of the Innovation Hub Sessions will feature top-level speakers from Cloudera, Google Cloud, Redis Labs, Mesosphere and Confluent:
- 9.30am – 10.15am “Keynote: Enrich Big Data on the Cloud”. Speaker: Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO PUE
- 10.20am – 11.00am “Introducing Cloudera Data Flow”. Speaker: Pedro Antonio Algaba Montes, Sales Engineer Cloudera
- 11.50am – 12.15 “Why Google Cloud?”. Speaker: Isaac Hernández, Country Manager of Google Cloud
- 12.50 – 13.30 “Your data streaming ever more powerful with KSQL”. Speaker: Florent Ramière, Systems Engineer at Confluent.
- 15.25 – 16.05 “Build Highly Resilient Applications with Redis Enterprise Clustering”. Speaker: Manuel Hurtado, Solution Architect at Redis Labs
- 16.10 – 16.50 “From DevOps to DataOps”. Speaker: Cristina Álvarez, Sales Engineer of EMEA at Mesosphere.
As part of this appointment with innovation, success cases will also be analysed in the corporate implementation of Data Centric models and Applied Artificial Intelligence:
- 12.20 – 12.45 “Carrefour: Data centric model for the retail business”. Speaker: Iñaki Tabernero, Big Data Operations Manager at Carrefour
- 13.35 – 14.00 “Podo: Management of the electric model with AI”. Speaker: Jorge Capilla, Director General at Podo.
Closing Workshop The big challenge of Big Data: Continuous Integration
The day will close with a technical workshop given by Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO at PUE. Scenarios related to the integration and continuous deployments and their associated technologies will be addressed. Examples based on Docker on Kubernetes, Cloudera and Google Cloud Dataproc will be specifically looked at.
The state of maturity of continuous integration is a challenge that organizations often face and that also has an impact on Big Data applications. The aggravating factor in the continuous integration for Big Data platforms is the realization of end-to-end tests and the complexity of the testing infrastructure.
In this practical session, Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO at PUE will show us how to reduce the costs and times for start-ups. Both through the use and taking advantage of the flexibility of the Cloud to create infrastructures of test environments as well as through the erection of clusters for temporary end-to-end tests.
- Attendance options at the event: face-to-face and streaming.
- Limited capacity. Confirmation of your place for face-to-face attendance will be informed after the registration. Inscriptions in the streaming mode will be confirmed automatically during registration.
- Coffee and lunch included.
Links de interés:
- Innovation Hub Sessions – May 8th 2019 – Madrid: AGENDA AND REGISTER
- More information about the services and technologies in which PUE offers support to companies in the following link
Contact for information and registrations:
91 162 06 69
You will recieve updated information about the PUE world